How to forward Gmail to another account
If you ever want to keep your Google Gmail account but primarily use another one, it might be best to forward all your Gmail account to another email account.
You can simply do this by logging into Gmail through a web browser: https://www.google.com/gmail/about/#
- Login to your GMail account.
- Click the Gear icon at the top right corner of the Gmail screen and select Settings from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Select the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- A button will appear "Add a forwarding Address". Click it and enter the email address you want to forward to.
- Click the Proceed button and keep this page open.
- Check the email address you're forwarding to and click the verification link.
- Back in the gmail tab/page, make sure "Forward a copy of incoming mail to", the email address you just entered, and select Delete (to delete after it forwards) if you won't be managing email gmail.
- Log out of gmail and send a test email to your gmail account.
We hope that this information is helpful. Please let us know how this has helped you or if you have additional questions. As always Firestone Technical Resources, Inc. is here to help with your computer support issues - "Providing personal service for your impersonal technology."