What Do I Do Now?

We are glad you made it to this page and understand that this topic is critical to helping everyone. Additional information is being researched, verified, and assembled at this time to ensure you are provided with the best information possible. At this time we recommend that you follow these steps to get started.

  1. Call you bank and other financial institutions notifying them of your situation.
  2. Call the credit bureaus to request a freeze on your accounts due to suspected identity theft.

    (800) 525-6285
    P.O. Box 740241
    Atlanta, GA 30374-0241

    (888) 397-3742
    P.O. Box 9532
    Allen, TX 75013

    (800) 680-7289
    Fraud Victim Assistance Division,
    P.O. Box 6790
    Fullerton, CA 92834-6790

  3. Contact your local law enforcement office and file a report

If you need additional help with finding a service that can help you resolve your identity theft, please call us. As an Independent Associate with Legal Shield, we can provide access to investigators and attorneys that specialize in identity theft restoration at an affordable rate.